Please click on the links of any venue to see details on hours and location.
NOTE: STERN GROVE has been transitioned to PARKSIDE SQUARE (across the canyon from the SG courts) until further notice.
- Golden Gate Park’s Goldman Tennis Center and Sutter Playground are permanent court facilities. Walk-on play is always available at Sutter, Goldman is reservation only and fees apply. All other venues are free to play.
- Drop-in group play sessions are scheduled at Presidio Wall and Parkside Square.
- Presidio, Parkside, Rossi, Richmond, Upper Noe, Christopher, Buena Vista and States St. are outdoor, multi-use lined courts with tennis. All allow walk-ons outside of scheduled group play hours.
- To reserve a PB court, please use Rec & Park’s Court reservation system (https://sfrecpark.org/1591/Reservable-Pickleball-Courts ) and you may bring your own net, although Presidio, Richmond and Buena Vista have rolling nets, and Parkside and Rossi have nets in an on-site storage box.
- Singles or Doubles play is permitted at all outdoor locations. All player levels welcome.
See the individual venue pages for detailed information.
- All courts are located inside SF Recreation Center gymnasiums. Portable nets are set up on multi-use gym floors.
- All play is scheduled drop-in sessions. Free.
- Paddles and balls are available for loan. All player levels welcome.
See individual venue pages for detailed schedule information.
Private Membership or Fee-reservation Courts:
- These locations require either a club membership or court rental fees in order to play. Please contact these locations directly for additional information about access and court conditions. It’s hard to track these private locations, but we’ll do the best we can. Drop an email if you hear of new places to play.