Please click on the links of any venue to see details on hours and location.
NOTE: STERN GROVE has been transitioned to PARKSIDE SQUARE (across the canyon from the SG courts) until further notice.
Outdoor Court Locations:
- Golden Gate Park’s Goldman Tennis Center and Sutter Playground are permanent court facilities. Walk-on play is always available at Sutter, Goldman is reservation only and fees apply. All other venues are free to play.
- Drop-in group play sessions are scheduled at Presidio Wall and Parkside Square.
- Presidio, Parkside, Rossi, Richmond and Upper Noe, Christopher and States St. are outdoor, multi-use lined courts with tennis. All allow walk-ons outside of scheduled group play hours. To reserve a court, please use Rec & Park’s Court reservation system ( https://sfrecpark.org/1591/Reservable-Pickleball-Courts ) and bring your own net, except for Presidio, which has rolling nets, and Rossi, which has a net in an on-site storage box.
- Singles or Doubles play is permitted at all outdoor locations. All player levels welcome.
See the individual venue pages for detailed information.
Indoor Court Locations:
- All courts are located inside SF Recreation Center gymnasiums. Portable nets are set up on multi-use gym floors.
- All play is scheduled drop-in sessions. Free.
- Paddles and balls are available for loan. All player levels welcome.
See individual venue pages for detailed schedule information.