Golden Gate Park – Goldman Tennis Center
5 Permanent Courts – Reservations Only
Golden Gate Park – Nancy Pelosi Dr. & 50 Bowling Green Drive
- Five permanent mini-courts for Pickleball. Lighted. Court fees. Open DAILY – from 8AM – 10PM
- The Goldman Tennis Center in Golden Gate Park opened in March, 2021. This is a premier location for racket sport play
- This modern facility includes 17 full-size tennis court and 5 permanent mini-courts for Pickleball; a new 7,800 sq ft clubhouse with a players’ lounge, recreation room, locker rooms, kitchen, and a garden area for viewing, socializing and relaxing.
- State-of-the-art lighting on all courts.
- No membership is required, but court usage fees apply.
Reservations & Play Schedule
The Center is operated by Lifetime Activities and court reservations are made thru their website:
Reserved Court Play
Pickleball is available via reservation on courts 14 A/B/C/D and court 15.
Hourly rates starting Jan 1, 2022 are:
M-F 8AM – 3 PM
Seniors: (SF resident) $4/hr (non-resident) $7/hr
Adults: (SF resident) $9/hr (non-resident) $13/hr
Weekday Peak Hours, Evening & Weekends
All Players: (SF resident) $10/hr (non-resident) $16/hr
Fees are per court (not player). Discount applied to person’s party making the reservation. Payment due upon entry. See website for rain policy.
No group drop-in sessions are currently offered.
Court reservations: https://www.lifetimeactivities.com/
Tennis Center Phone: (415) 581-2540
Pickleball Places2Play detail data sheet: https://www.places2play.org/place?id=682
Rec & Park Description webpage: https://sfrecpark.org/destination/golden-gate-park/golden-gate-park-tennis-complex/
How to get there
Other SF Outdoor Courts
Click here to add your own text