Looking for Pickleball Lessons?
Many players, especially those new to the sport, are asking where they can take pickleball lessons in SF. While we cannot endorse or recommend any organization or coach offering lessons below, here are some options for those interested in some formal training.
- Lifetime Activities offers organized adult classes with weekly sessions at Goldman Tennis Center. Please call GTC for information or visit their website https://www.lifetimeactivities.com/san-francisco/ Classes fill rapidly, but they can put you on a waiting list. Lifetime has Pickleball certified instructors to teach their classes.
- Dink SF, operating out of the Palace of Fine Arts building offers a full array of skill-level-specific classes and specialized clinics. Visit their website at https://www.dinksf.com/ to see their instructional offerings.
- REC is an organization that repurposes open spaces into Pickleball courts and has offerings for weekly instructor-led drop-in class sessions plus skill-specific classes over multiple weeks at their Fillmore St. location. Sign up on their website www.rec.us
- Local instructors. Check out the folks that list with us. Contact these folks on your own. https://pickleballsf.com/local-pickleball-instructors-coaches/
- Presidio Wall volunteers are very good about hosting “newbie” intro trainings on one court during regular scheduled “drop-in” session hours. A regular TU 10:30 AM intro class is being held every week, weather permitting. Just show up.